ESE Distance Learning Features
- subject wise and Chapter wise synopsis (Theory Part), as per ESE/GATE syllabus.
- Solutions to previous ESE/GATE questions of more than 25 years, arranged in the subject wise and chapter wise fashion.
- Assignments with solutions, Practice questions with the only key are also provided so that the student can think independently in a creative way and face the real exams confidently.
- Model question papers with solutions for Subject wise Grand Tests & Mock GATE Tests.
The standard and pattern of ESE are different compared to GATE and PSUs. Hence, the postal coaching is offered separately for ESE, GATE, PSUs, APPSC, APSEB etc. depending upon individual pattern.
The study material is revised and updated from time to time depending on the changes in the exam pattern, feedback from our beloved students and other subject experts.
The study material will be sent to a student by post in 3 to 4 parcels/ installments. Model papers will be sent at an appropriate time so that the student can write those exams with sufficient preparation. The study material will be sent by post after two weeks on receiving the application form along with the required fee.
Syllabus to be covered
- Current issues of national and international importance relating to social, economic and industrial development.
- General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety.
- Standards and Quality practices in production, construction, maintenance and services.
- Basics of Energy and Environment : Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, Climate Change, Environmental impact assessment.
- Basics of Project Management.
- Basics of Material Science and Engineering.
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) based tools and their applications in Engineering such as networking, e-governance, and technology-based education.
- Ethics and values in the Engineering profession.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Engineering Mathematics Volume-I & Volume-II