How to apply for IES exam?
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsc online.nic.in and fill up the form with all necessary details
- Aspirants will have to scan the copies of photograph, signature and all the required documents to upload them online
- Aspirants should carefully read out the instructions and fill the application form in the suggested format and submit the application form
- A unique registration ID is provided, keep it safe for future correspondence
- After the form is submitted it is advisable to take the hard copy of the duly filled application form and keep it safe for future use.
Note – The candidates applying for the Examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or Interview Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature of the Examination will be canceled by the Commission
Application Fees :
- No application form fee for SC/ ST/Female/ PH category candidates.
- Other category candidates need to pay online application form fee of RS 200/-